Lasers work best when the venue is dark and there is an adequate atmosphere created by Fog Machines and Hazers. For best results client will need to provide or assist with the following:
- Clients must provide a safe and secure Inbound/Outbound storage space for up to 5 days prior to the event and for 5 days after the event. In some cases Laser Light Company may need local courier support from clients for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Non-Distro Events > Each package has a different requirement for power. For events that do not require Laser Light Company to provide a distro we will need several courtesy outlets based on package power requirements provided.
- Distro Events > For events that require Laser Light Company to provide a Distro we will need to be provided with minimum 100A 3 phase out at 120v. If supplying a generator, we will need to be provided with 3 Phase CamLock Tails.
- Atmosphere > For best results lasers need atmosphere usually by Fog Machines or Hazers. For outdoor venues or large indoor arenas, it is advised to provide at least one 20A circuit w/ long extension cords on all 4 sides of the audience.
- FOH > For events that have a FOH we will need to be supplied with one 20A circuit for computer equipment.
NOTE – For most events we will NOT supply a distro unless discussed prior as part of the agreement.
- Lasers must be securely placed a minimum of 10ft. above ground to project safely over the audience heads. Clients must provide optimal locations to install lasers safely and securely. Ideally lasers will be installed on non-moving lighting trusses by Trigger Clamp or Ratchet Strap. Lasers do come standard with one Trigger Clamp and One Ratchet Strap
NOTE – All lasers must have easy access for troubleshooting and/or weather outside. Our techs are not climbers or riggers and will have limits based on safety concerns.
- Indoors > 1 to 2 Professional Hazers w/Fluid.
- Outdoors or Arenas > 2 to 4 Professional Fog Machines w/Fluid, and Fans
- Notice > For outdoor shows Fog Machines will need to be placed upwind and will need power at those locations.
NOTE – The atmosphere we supply is for support and is not meant to cover the entire event.
- Laser Light Company DOES NOT provide sound systems for events. For pre-programmed shows we will provide the soundtrack ONLY.
- Lasers work best when dark so please turn off ambient lighting this may include streetlights, LED walls, stage lighting, arena lighting, house lighting, etc.
Load In / Set Up:
- It is best when possible to install lasers last when the stage is set. Please, DO NOT request our staff to be a part of regular load in when constructing a stage. Please advise our staff when the stage is set and ready for us to install laser equipment. Laser Techs will need adequate time after install to zone laser lights safely.
Load Out / Breakdown:
- Lasers are quick to break down and load out since we are usually the last to set up (last in / first out). If equipment is flown, please make every effort to get equipment lowered in a timely manner.
Stage Plots / Site Plans:
- Please submit all Stage Plots and/or Site Plans as well as pictures to email@example.com.
- FAA: All outdoor laser shows need to be terminated on property or we have to file for FAA permission. Please submit Site Plans and Stage Plots at least 3-4 weeks prior to event. Anything past this time frame limits our ability to get approved.
- Laser Light Company llc. cannot guarantee outside laser quality due to environmental conditions, weather, or outside ambient lighting.
*If a client is unable to provide logistic support, power requirements, laser placement, sound system, or atmosphere we must be notified 14 days prior to the event. Laser Light Company will assist with a solution, additional Fees may be added.
*This section is our Technician Rider when an event is not all inclusive, buyout has not been met, or all-inclusive travel has not been purchased.
When subcontracting one of our technicians, we do so with complete assurance, holding the expectation that the technician we provide for you is capable to complete the task at hand. Conversely, we also send our technicians with same assurance and expectation that they will be accommodated reasonably and appropriately. Here are some guidelines/ expectations regarding this matter. PLEASE NOTE. Laser light Company LLC and/ or the Technician hold the sole discretion to leave the premises with no refund given that the following requirements are not met.
Travel / Flight
Clients are responsible for all reasonable travel and flight expenses including but not limited to Tickets, Fuel, Luggage Expenses, and Meals.
A three star or higher hotel room must be provided solely to our technician(s), two technicians per room is acceptable. Accommodations must be within a reasonable distance (within 10 miles) to venue location. In the event a hotel room is not available comparable living arrangements must be provided. You must receive verbal or written confirmation from Laser Light Company LLC and/ or the Technician(s) to approve ANY other arrangements.
Client must provide safe and adequate transportation for our technicians from arrival to departure. If our technicians are required to use public transportation and/ or ride share service, this must be advanced prior to arrival. All additional expenses must be provided or reimbursed.
Technicians must be provided with healthy food options and water while on-site. If there are no inhouse food options than a $75 per diem must be provided to each technican per day.
Our technicians are NOT certified climbers/ riggers. In the event riggers cannot be provided reasonable edits to the desired plot will have to be made. If the placement of the laser is safely reachable with a ladder, then a rigger will not be necessary (the safety of our technicians is at their sole discretion).