Kvant Spectrum series laser projectors (including Spectrum, Spectrum LD, and Spectrum RGBY product lines) are the world’s premier high-power laser systems, used at many of the largest events and festivals around the globe.
Kvant Spectrum lasers are designed to provide you with incredible power, pin-point precision, touring grade housings, and the latest cutting-edge laser light show technology.
Every Kvant Spectrum is built in a field-tested housing, with a high-performance optical scanning system and Pangolin’s integrated FB4-SK media server, providing you with easy control via a lighting console (over DMX / ArtNET), PC, or in stand-alone operation (auto-mode).
Kvant Spectrums are designed with patented OPSL laser technology from COHERENT, offering unparalleled brightness from all Spectrum laser systems, especially across long distances.
Kvant Spectrum lasers also include Pangolin’s QuickShow laser show and design software completely FREE, providing you with a wealth of tools that allow you to create your own incredible laser displays. In addition, QuickShow comes with thousands of pre-made laser clip art which you can use, right out of the box.
The Kvant Spectrum 30 is the most powerful Spectrum within the standard line, producing an insane 30W of raw laser power! The Spectrum 30 is perfect for the largest indoor/outdoor events and festivals, and permanent installs.
Highlights of the Spectrum 30 Laser Light Show Projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis and internal design, making the Spectrum ideal for large events, touring, laser rentals, and more.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source takes advantage of excellent beam properties that are based on OPSL Coherent Taipan and Kvant’s semiconductor diode laser modules.
- Color Balance Display Mode matches the colors outputted by your laser to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for color palette calibration in your software. The color settings are stored in the internal system memory of Spectrum.
- Pangolin’s FB4-SK laser show control hardware allows you to control your laser from a PC. lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA, or in auto mode for standalone playback.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate.
- Optional Pangolin PASS Upgrade and Motorized Dichroic Filters.
Every Kvant laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.