The Kvant Maxim G3600 is a green, single source laser show projector based on our popular semiconductor laser diode technology.
The Maxim G3600 is designed with the latest in laser show technology, and comes integrated with Pangolin’s FB4 media server, allowing for control from a PC, lighting console, or in auto mode. Kvant Maxim G3600 is great for small to medium indoor events, and small outdoor events.
Highlights of the Maxim G3600 Laser Light Show Projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis, and internal design is robust and sturdy, making the Maxim an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring, and laser rentals.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- Pangolin’s FB4 laser show control hardware allows you to control your laser from a PC. lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA, or in auto mode for standalone playback.
- Color Balance Display Mode matches the colors outputted by your laser to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for color palette calibration in your software. The color settings are stored in the internal system memory of Maxim.
- A comprehensive range of adjustment controls on the rear panel.
- Easily accessible beam alignment mechanism: with no need to take the lid off.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate.
- Optional Single or Dual Optical Bench and Pangolin PASS upgrades.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.