The Maxim G20 OPSL is designed with the latest in laser show technology, and comes integrated with Pangolin’s FB4 media server, allowing for control from a PC, lighting console, or in auto mode. Kvant Maxim G20 OPSL is great for large indoor events and medium to large outdoor events.
Highlights of the Maxim G20 OPSL Laser Light Show Projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis, and internal design is robust and sturdy, making the Maxim an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring, and laser rentals.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system.
- Ultra-low-divergence OPSL laser source, designed to provide extreme brightness at the furthest projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest OPSL laser show technology.
- Pangolin’s FB4 laser show control hardware allows you to control your laser from a PC. lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA, or in auto mode for standalone playback.
- Color Balance Display Mode matches the colors outputted by your laser to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for color palette calibration in your software. The color settings are stored in the internal system memory of Maxim.
- A comprehensive range of adjustment controls on the rear panel.
- Easily accessible beam alignment mechanism: with no need to take the lid off.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate.
- Optional Pangolin PASS and Saturn 5 upgrade.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.